A&A Electronics Assembly, INC.
*Purchasing Terms and Conditions
1. Supplier notification is required in cases of nonconforming product, including arrangements for A&A Electronics Assembly, INC. approval of supplier nonconforming material.
2. Supplier notification is required for changes in product and/or process definition including, where required, per A&A Electronics Assembly, INC. approval.
3. The supplier will flow down to subtier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics.
4. Certification(s) of Compliance to all applicable specifications if requested by A&A Electronics Assembly, INC., ROHS Certifications to meet all current EU standards and all curent EU directives.
5. Right of Entry shall be granted to A&A Electronics Assembly, INC., its customers, and regulatory authorities, to all facilities involved with the order and to all applicable records, for the purpose of monitoring product quality.
6. Records resulting from the processing of this order shall be retained for a minimum of seven (7) years after completion of A&A Electronics Assembly, INC. customer’s contract, or as otherwise required by that customer.
7. Supplier responsible for Lost or Damaged Product
8. AS9100/ISO 9001 Quality Management System or equivalent preferred.
9. Prevent the use of counterfeit parts ( See 8.1.4 of the AS9100D / ISO 9001:2015 Standard)
10. Ensure that persons/ employees are aware of:
Their contribution to product or service conformity
Their contribution to product safety, and
Their contribution to the importance of ethical behavior
11. Materials purchased by A&A Electronics Assembly, Inc. are prohibited to contain conflict minerals, such as tantalum, tin, tungsten, and gold, that help finance conflict in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and that are in violation of the Dodd-Frank Act Wall Street Reform Act.
12. We do not consider any items ordered to be NCNR (non-cancelable/non-returnable), nor do we agree to any NCNR terms for any materials, unless we sign an NCNR agreement or contract specific to those materials by individual part number or description.
13. A&A Electronics Assembly Inc reserves the right to cancel various materials as ordered on such Purchase Orders. Notice of desired cancellations are sent via email. In the event the canceled order is erroneously fulfilled by the vendor, received, unpacked and opened by A&A personnel, then later found to have been cancelled while doing system transactions, A&A Electronics Assembly Inc. is not financially obligated for said parts should the vendor be unwilling to issue an RMA for their return.
14. Some suppliers have restrictive return policies, some of which prohibit return of parts that have had their packaging opened. We have very strict ESD policies which comply with ANSI/ESD 20.20, as well procedures for handling of moisture sensitive devices. A&A Electronics is an AS9100 certified company. We pay heavily for that certification and the annual audits that go with it. The purpose of certifications to international standards is to show the world we say what we do and we do what we say according to our Quality Management System (QMS). Therefore, A&A will not tolerate nor comply with such restrictive supplier polices that prohibit return of parts that have had their packaging opened. At our discretion we will open packages as needed, handle and store products appropriately per our ESD and moisture sensitive handling procedures AND return products with or without RMA authorization from Suppliers. Should a supplier wish to review procedures, A&A Electronics will provide them for review upon request.