A&A Electronics Assembly, INC.
*Purchasing Terms and Conditions
1. Supplier notification is required in cases of nonconforming product, including arrangements for A&A Electronics Assembly, INC. approval of supplier nonconforming material.
2. Supplier notification is required for changes in product and/or process definition including, where required, per A&A Electronics Assembly, INC. approval.
3. The supplier will flow down to subtier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics.
4. Certification(s) of Compliance to all applicable specifications if requested by A&A Electronics Assembly, INC., ROHS Certifications to meet all current EU standards and all curent EU directives.
5. Right of Entry shall be granted to A&A Electronics Assembly, INC., its customers, and regulatory authorities, to all facilities involved with the order and to all applicable records, for the purpose of monitoring product quality.
6. Records resulting from the processing of this order shall be retained for a minimum of seven (7) years after completion of A&A Electronics Assembly, INC. customer’s contract, or as otherwise required by that customer.
7. Supplier responsible for Lost or Damaged Product
8. AS9100/ISO 9001 Quality Management System or equivalent preferred.
9. Prevent the use of counterfeit parts ( See 8.1.4 of the AS9100D / ISO 9001:2015 Standard)
10. Ensure that persons/ employees are aware of:
Their contribution to product or service conformity
Their contribution to product safety, and
Their contribution to the importance of ethical behavior
11. Materials purchased by A&A Electronics Assembly, Inc. are prohibited to contain conflict minerals, such as tantalum, tin, tungsten, and gold, that help finance conflict in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and that are in violation of the Dodd-Frank Act Wall Street Reform Act.